Okay, Okay... it's been over 2 weeks.
So the journey continues... The process of getting to Haiti continues. I'm just so excited to know that God has these amazing plans and we're working together in order for me to get there! This is going to be a short and sweet blog of recent happenings...
The initiation phase has begun... Haiti is in my future.
Studying Haitian-Creole continues, but definitely need some help!
I'm going to be an aunt again... and again. Kerry & Shaun are pregnant (surprise on the sex of baby) and due any day now! Susanna & Kevin are also pregnant (with their first boy) and they are due in November!!! So these are number 10 & 11. Seriously being an aunt is an amazing thing. I love it. One of the biggest worries I have though about moving to Haiti is loosing touch with my nieces and nephews. I don't want them forgetting me! I know I'm worrying about silly stuff but that's truly one of my biggest worries.
So, prayers would be appreciated... I have lots of things to figure out before the big move. Where I should live? What should I do? Can I do it? Can I raise the support? Still thinking way further ahead than necessary but I figure praying early can't hurt!
So here's to new adventures and new family members!!!
...to be continued...
-B
WHAAAAAAAT? you're going to haiti!!?!?!?!?!!?? i need an update on your life... clearly :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm in the beginning processes of trying to become a missionary there! Lord willing, I will be there within the next couple years! We do need to make a date soon and catch up! Hope you are well!
DeleteBrit this post makes my heart so happy!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, you can join me ;)
DeleteYou're an outstanding aunt!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) Love you!
Delete