When I was left Haiti, 6 months ago after just spending a week there I knew that God was calling me to a life in Haiti and I told my fellow team members that I would move there before the years end. I realized that was a God-sized goal, but guess what, it's happening! I am so excited to announce that I will be moving to Haiti mid November 2012 ( yes, in just about 2 months)! I just was offered and accepted a position as a Registered Nurse at God's Littlest Angels, Inc. (GLA) in Haiti... You can check them out at www.godslittlestangelsinhaiti.org & www.glahaiti.org. Here is a glimpse into GLA...
Here is a little idea of what my role will be at GLA- My duties will include but are not limited to (along with another RN), watching over the Main house nursery, NICU, and Toddler House children, CPAP supervision, vaccination schedules, keeping track of things needed in the pharmacy and medical depot, treating of common ailments of the children and working with our pediatrician and other nursing staff. I will also be traveling to outlying clinics at time to pick up sick children. All of the staff works multiple jobs. My position might require that at times too. Such as baking cupcakes for the children’s birthday parties or helping unload containers of supplies that are shipped in.
I will update you as more details and dates arise.
I am so very excited about this opportunity and I can not wait to see what the Lord has in store!
...to be continued...
-B
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrit! WOW! What an answer to prayer. We are all soooooo excited for you.
ReplyDelete~from dusti
Watched the video & could envision you there. Selfishly it made me a little emotional b/c that means you will be missing from here. :) Excited for you!! Love you!!
ReplyDelete